Thursday, April 28, 2011

Written words Vs. Spoken words

  It seems like whenever people argue the tension escalates quickly and before you know it, words are being said that aren't truly meant and you are left with a mess of a situation.  Why is it that written words are so comforting?  I think we put more time and thought into the written form, therefore choosing words more carefully, and what the consequences may be after they are written...

 I've always kept journals; even since I was really little.  Going through those pages always some how manage to make me feel timeless when I am lost in written words of the past.  For the most part, I keep them in the storage boxes underneath my bed.  I like knowing they are secure there... sometimes certain journals bring me back to good times and others bring me back to not so good times, but that is life I suppose. Ups & Downs.



 My throat is on fire... I need some creamy soup... and a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment